Down Memory Lane
A picture taken in 1991 in front of Peter Immelmans Lancia Workshop in Ndabeni.
The Fulviae all had different fates:
Starting from Left to right:
1 ) the yellow thing in the back I cant remember:
2) The brown one was a spare one. It was sold to a young German couple, Guido and Anette.
The Fulvia was subsequently crashed, but Anette remained in South Africa.
3) The Fulvia one was an Immelman special. It featured Flavia seats and a 1.6 engine.
After Peters passing it went over to Phil Laing, who sold it to the UK.
4) The red open Fulvia is homemade, and from what I know, is still around Cape town.
5) The red car I do not know
6) The famous yellow on, ex Chris Pretorius was sold by Bloomsbury to a UK Dealer for R 90 000,-